Firefly Glen i used to dream
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
I’m sorry this took forever If you’re interested in spreeing it done, pls lemme know! I’d be happy to. Anddd feel free to write the NPCs however you like!

The lure of food during such harsh times brings not only he. Lurking in the shadows is three sets of eyes, all on the prize—it is a risk, they know, but why resist when they don’t know when their next opportunity may me? Though they lurk, they wait—impatient with drool dripping from jowls and quiet snapping and shoving amongst themselves.
They halt their impatience, however, as the younger of two Moonspearians depart from the kill. Now there is only one, and though they could wait further—the hunger in their stomachs urges them to gamble. Two circle along the outskirts, taking to the undergrowth and hiding their scents the best they could, while the last slides into the clearing—approaching Hydra.  

Meanwhile, Kratos is on his way, approaching from the north—the further he gets from Neverwinter, the better. The irritation rolling off him in waves, as if it could be seen as a transparent red.
Messages In This Thread
i used to dream - by Kratos - February 03, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: i used to dream - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: i used to dream - by Kratos - March 27, 2020, 08:46 AM