Whitebark Stream Her secrets still like songs I'd never learned.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Artyom could appreciate the reluctance to leave one's home, though never really understood an attachment to a place. He had loved the frozen deserts of his birth and the clear views of the night sky, of the dancing Aurora Borealis throughout the colder seasons - but his difficulties truly lay with saying goodbye to Timiryazevskaya's wolves, not its land. They were what made it a home to Artyom, Ana more so than anyone else.

He knew that, if Dawn were to request that he accompany her beyond their Whitebark Stream to setthe elsewhere, he woold follow without question. Her happiness was a priority to him and if their land could no longer provide that, then it made sense to seek it elsewhere.

It was just dirt and trees, after all. And the world was full of those.

"I am glad to hear that," he concluded the matter, content to know that she was making an effort to better acquaint herself with new pack-mates. He turned attention instead to the leaves Kaori held firmly beneath a dark paw, and asked: "what do you plan to do with these?"

Messages In This Thread
Her secrets still like songs I'd never learned. - by Artyom - February 04, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Her secrets still like songs I'd never learned. - by Artyom - February 09, 2020, 04:25 AM