Swiftcurrent Creek lovesick i got that fever
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Private 
for @Awol . lemme know if this location doesnt work! can be dated forward/backward depending on what is best for you.

She had spent the past week or two in search. In search of her brother, for any trace of Pygmalion on the landscape. He was nowhere to be found, and neither was his little bitch. Her mourning had not been entirely sadness as it should have been- it was mixed with anger. 

The wolves of Uaine fuckin' Gorsedd had banished her brother and banished her. It wasn't that she cared about any of them- she didn't. It was more like the way that they had branded him as a bad guy. The way they had sided with the petite little dog who had played with his heart and used him. She'd been old- just a cougar looking for a final fuck from a handsome young man before she rotted in her grave. That was the way Lolita saw it. 

Now she was wandering back towards the Emberwood. Some part of her hoped to find one of those Uaine Gorsedd wolves out on their own- if luck would play in her favor, she would be happy to release some of her stress on one of their throats.
Messages In This Thread
lovesick i got that fever - by Lolita - February 05, 2020, 07:14 PM
RE: lovesick i got that fever - by Alheis - February 05, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: lovesick i got that fever - by Lolita - February 05, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: lovesick i got that fever - by Alheis - February 06, 2020, 05:04 PM