Wheeling Gull Isle maybe i should start at the end
42 Posts
Ooc — Nukilik
Were it not for the thick sea-worn stench that draped Nukilik, she might have detected the aroma of fresh fish. The clean, cold scent of her most common prey would have been a blessing. Except, she could not. Everything in her little hideaway was overwhelming: the salt, the clay dirt, the wet-dog of her own coat. Whatever had once marked her as a wolf of the conclave had been washed away by the sea. So when the girl with the sea-glass eyes came to where she rested, she did not immediately notice. It took Hua's lilting comment to stir recognition.

Yes... The woman drawls, licking her dry lips as she had before, gathering fragments of sand still trapped around her whiskers. It is not wise for her to move, but in the darkness of the increasingly heavy night, she feels the need to pull away from her warm little hiding place and see the girl properly - perhaps to thank her, more than likely to try and gather her bearings. She unfurls and reaches for the opening of the little cave with her snout, her nose catching the light.

Unsure of how to proceed, she falls silent for a heartbeat or two; but she notices that the girl has brought something and sniff the air, curious.
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 12, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 12, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 02:11 PM