Whitebark Stream then you can't have me at my morning glory
14 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
Being vague about this thread. She's a few yards from the border.

Whitebark Stream was an impressive claim. Anokhi had been careful not to wander too close, nor too far, finding a shallow den some feet from the border to be a decent resting place. Each morning, she would walk a small portion of the border's perimeter to prepare herself for the day. 

She'd been curious about Artyom and Dawn, and whoever else might be hidden within the territory. Anokhi figured that at some point, she would have to find a way inside. For now, her focus was on satiating her hunger with a short hunt.
Messages In This Thread
then you can't have me at my morning glory - by Anokhi - February 12, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: then you can't have me at my morning glory - by Eights - February 14, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: then you can't have me at my morning glory - by Anokhi - February 14, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: then you can't have me at my morning glory - by Eights - February 18, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: then you can't have me at my morning glory - by Anokhi - February 18, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: then you can't have me at my morning glory - by Eights - February 21, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: then you can't have me at my morning glory - by Anokhi - February 28, 2020, 11:02 AM