Serpent Lake I walk a lonely road....
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Memory explained the crash course of his life. Ah, I see. You've had quite the turbulent life, He said. But nonetheless, it seems you weren't meant to be there... and I can only imagine that's for the best. Why even go through the effort of kidnapping a child just to abandon them? It sounded like they had more than a few screws loose.

Memory asked what changed his mind about Nightwalkers, and Black Hat snorted. I was never there by choice to begin with. As soon as Hela declared Vengeance dead, I was ready to take my leave. Nothing against her though; I taught her much of what she knows in combat. But to submit to a child is ludicrous. I could've overthrown her, but why would I want to lead a lot of criminals with their own agendas? His explanation bordered on a rant, but the fish tail in his maw forced him not to totally rave. The fact that they bent at the knee to a child really went to show how stupid they all were.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
I walk a lonely road.... - by Memory - February 20, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Black Hat - February 22, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Memory - February 22, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Black Hat - February 23, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Memory - February 23, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Black Hat - March 06, 2020, 07:22 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Memory - March 06, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Black Hat - March 13, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Memory - March 14, 2020, 03:11 PM