Lion Head Mesa I had a dream; I got everything I wanted
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

So startled by the young woman’s reply, Padma blinked a few times confused. She slowly lost the dominant stance she had originally taken. “You caught that for me?” Amber eyes fell to the rabbit and returned to the ice blue. “Why?” No one had ever caught food for her, at least not to her recent memory.

Astounded, Padma sniff at the carrion cautiously. Was it poisoned in come way? Or very old?[/b] And an even more shocking thought crossed her mind, [i]was she just being nice?

“Umm no not this meadow, the mesa behind me.” She flicked her head back toward the plaza, eyes now fixed on the rabbit. “There are a few of us now.” Padma nodded softly, not willing to reveal to much about the pack to a stranger.

“Who are you?” Her wary side returning, Padma’s eyes flicked sharply on the girl, analyzing her.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 24, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 26, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 26, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 27, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 27, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 28, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 29, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - March 02, 2020, 01:08 PM