Lion Head Mesa I had a dream; I got everything I wanted
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

Still not quiet understanding the girls motive, Padma shrugged. The girls forwardness and cheery disposition continued to baffle her. Is this how she would have turned out if she hadn’t left her family? All bubbly and cute like? Padma wasn’t sure if they could have ever been her, but she side stepped that therapist needing question.

“We’re just forming, we go by Corona.” Padma looked over at the mountains looming behind the girl… Quellcrist. “That’s quite the name, Quellcrist.” With no motivation to share her name in return, Padma tried to steer the conversation toward Sagtannet. A smile tilted her lips, if only to appear more normal. “How long has Sagtannet lived in the mountains?” It could never hurt to be well informed.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 24, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 26, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 26, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 27, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 27, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 28, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 29, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - March 02, 2020, 01:08 PM