Lion Head Mesa I had a dream; I got everything I wanted
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

Padma crinkled her brow at the terrible joke, her eyes rolled to the sky in a tiny gesture of exasperation. “No, not like a coronary.” She tutted her tongue. Although she was slightly annoyed, she was pleasantly surprised by the ease of this encounter. And although she tried to keep her façade, Padma had unknowingly relaxed slightly.

“Like a … crown.” She had never thought of the meaning before, but found the answer fell easily from her lips. A curious revelation lighted Padma’s face, an ah ha moment dawning. Black Hat’s branch… it was a crown.

Caught in her epiphany for a moment longer than she should have been, Padma almost missed the last question. Biting her lips slightly, she gave the woman a once over. “You can call me Lark.” She offered, an alias she had used in the past. It wasn’t often that someone caught he first name on the first encounter.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 24, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 26, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 26, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 27, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 27, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 28, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 29, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - March 02, 2020, 01:08 PM