Neverwinter Forest And it feels like yesterday was a year ago
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Possibly just a cameo? Idk, skip if need be/not addressed.

Right now, Kratos can’t move much—so he lingers. The restless itch just about slaughters him where he lays, and he’s only fortunate that Zephyr’s company makes it a little less shitty. His back kills. Often times, he wants to move anyway, so he does, until the injury reopens and then he regrets it all over.
He’s dozing, staring off at no particular thing when he hears fast footfalls nearing. Kratos sits up, about to get all guardsmen on whoever is coming near them when he notices just who it is. No word nor greeting is shifted in his direction, just a beckon for Zephyr. In which Kratos responds with a snort and slides back down into his resting position.
Messages In This Thread
And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Rosalie - February 24, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Mal - February 24, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Kratos - February 24, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Zephyr - February 27, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Rosalie - February 27, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Mal - February 28, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Mal - April 03, 2020, 09:55 PM