Neverwinter Forest And it feels like yesterday was a year ago
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
He is content to rest and listen to the droning voice of their Boss—pale gold eyes blinking close. But it is the tension that rears that gets Kratos from at ease to on guard once more. The way his mate reacts has him getting to his feet, trudging with little regard for himself to halt at the silver’s side.
A low grumble starts in his throat, seeking what has distressed Zephyr so, and landing upon the woman in the distance. A bark of question dies in his throat as Mal is swift to explain; and it leaves Kratos a mixture of pleased Mal cares for his packmates more than he does random strangers and pissed at the true ghost that landed on their doorstep.
It isn’t his call, and for once he shackles himself with a glance towards Zephyr for his decision, because he would run off Rosalie even injured as he is, if it is for him.
Messages In This Thread
And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Rosalie - February 24, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Mal - February 24, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Kratos - February 24, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Zephyr - February 27, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Rosalie - February 27, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Mal - February 28, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Kratos - March 02, 2020, 03:27 AM
RE: And it feels like yesterday was a year ago - by Mal - April 03, 2020, 09:55 PM