Ankyra Sound i'll tell you a secret
22 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
the moon hangs like a pale, glowing planet in the velveteen folds of the night sky, dulling the stars that wink too close to its illustrious brilliance; the tide is at the height of it's peak, washing ashore higher than nights previous. a glimpse skyward is given to take idle note of the thick clouds that have brought snow on and off for the better part of the afternoon onwards, sand banks of the beach accented with a pale dusting of snow. arinbjorn gives a slow blink, lets out a soft noise — neither of discontent nor of particular pleasure — and pushes forward; the chilly sand offering familiar resistance as he treads just out of the tide's reach.

the cairn considers the wisdom of diverting his path a bit inland in search of shelter — or food; for while he'd been lucky prior to his entrance to the wilds he has been so focused upon his goal ( reaching stavanger bay ) that he has forgotten to eat and his stomach protests now with a rumble. still, bullheaded is as bullheaded was and he lets out his own, answering rumble beneath his breath. even in the dark, this place does not match the description of stavanger bay and he knows he has not yet reached his targeted destination. onward, he trudges along the sand dunes of the sound, determined to ignore his most base of natures until it ( his hunger ) is so persistent that surrendering to it is the only thing he can do.
the terrible shadow.
the beast with a million eyes
and a million ears.
Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you a secret - by Kraken - February 26, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: i'll tell you a secret - by Astaroth - February 27, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: i'll tell you a secret - by Kraken - February 28, 2020, 04:49 AM
RE: i'll tell you a secret - by Astaroth - February 29, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: i'll tell you a secret - by Kraken - February 29, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: i'll tell you a secret - by Astaroth - March 10, 2020, 12:38 PM