Whitebark Stream I tried to make ramen in the coffee pot and I broke everything
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Artyom had not formally met Dawn's mottled half-sister, but had seen her in passing. He recalled her being quiet, always looking somewhat lost - as though she hadn't found her place in the world. A sad soul, tormented by grief following a most devastating loss. He wished he could've gotten to know each of his mate's siblings better before they'd chosen to disperse, but he felt he'd tried his best - and hoped that they might someday return to them. 

It seemed Timberlake had just missed Lavender, and that their paths had not crossed when she found herself homeward bound. It did not weigh on the boy, however, for Artyom fit the snippets of his information together to conclude that he and his cousin had shared a home until recently. He acknowledged this with a bob of his head, followed by an appreciative wag of his tail as he offered to keep alert for the other missing wolves he'd asked after.

All his concern was shelved at the dark youth's particularly enthusiastic exclamation of congratulations for a new generation, and he beamed with an expectant father's pride. "Thank you," he said, and carried on with the real reason behind Timberlake's arrival: "I imagine they heard your call, but if not I can pass a message on for you?"