Hushed Willows Look at me, I'm the king of New York!
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
All Welcome 
Ever since Lumiya had introduced the wisp to the borders the woman had set it upon herself to either make herself helpful or meet anybody she could. Lale had enjoyed a nap before the two had sent out around the borders once more, the bird in a nice but still overprotective mood so far. Which eased the painted lady's nerves, if Lale was settling then so could Iolana.

Making their way around the territory with simplistic ease the companions were about halfway when Lale decided her five-minute break from the skies was enough and flew up again. With Lale scanning the ground from above and Iolana focusing on anything below the bird could miss it would be almost impossible to sneak up on the two. At least without a warning from either the painted lady or the swooping pilot.
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - February 28, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - February 28, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - February 28, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 01, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 03, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 07, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 08, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 10, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 11, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 14, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 14, 2020, 10:17 PM