Whitefish River And I want you; From somewhere within
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor kept a watchful eye on the surroundings as he traveled with Inna and Emrik, his emerald orbs scanning the area and making note of what happened here. Emrik had halted the calvary and made note of what happened to the landscape with a surprised whistle and Connor could only share the feeling for not only did he look where Emrik was referring too, but he also felt a bit of unsettlement, how were they going to settle back in with all of this wreckage? "Tell me about it..." He responded in a sympathetic sigh.

Inna made a comment about watching for unwanted caverns that the earthquakes could have made for he felt that HE had to be especially careful due to his mass. But the man knew he couldn't lose hope even if things looked grim, the large man perked his ears forward, "Well we better get moving if we are to report back to Ira," the herald flicked his tail. The titan then turned his head and looked at Emrik, "where to first?" he asked with a curious glance.
Messages In This Thread
And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Inna - February 28, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Connor - February 28, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - March 12, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Inna - March 13, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Connor - March 14, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - March 21, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Inna - March 22, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Connor - March 27, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - March 29, 2020, 05:10 PM