Noctisardor Bypass Oh no, I've caught the BEES
67 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
...oops I think I forgot which thread was the dirtnosed one but too bad I'm too lazy to go change it right now kthx  :P  Might possibly edit if I get around to it...otherwise I guess your daughter's just an inadvertent semipermanent brownnoser, haha.

Brou's expression soured a little further yet as she took note of her mother's gingerish sniffing. Oh come on. Brou's fur-dying experiments hadn't been that bad, surely! And it had been at least a week since she'd applied that one skunkflower thing! Was she never going to live that down? Sheesh.

'M just digging. What's it look like. Brouhaha's normally cheerful mien stayed pulled disgruntledly to one side, and although one ear flipped upright to follow Mom's movements the other one stayed grumpily put. She added in a discontented mutter, 'S not like there's much else to do around here since I can't even go anywhere... It was readily apparent however from her demeanor that this was not in fact a problem she was optimistic that her mother was likely to help solve. Far from it: Brou figured Arbiter was way more likely to insist to her daughter that it was sit still and be lectured time again, for no good reason whatsoever. Brou did quickly cast her mind back over the past few days, but couldn't think of anything in particular she'd done wrong... not that that necessarily would keep her from the lash of the leader's tongue, harrumph. At least Arbiter didn't seem too mad right off the bat today...

Because with the squinchy wrinkling of her muzzle it was starting to itch a bit, Brou swiped her left forepaw across her snout a few times, trying to wipe all the dried-on dirt off of it since it was now starting to be a bother. What a pity other irritants in her life couldn't be removed nearly as expeditiously or easily.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 04, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 06, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 11, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 21, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 26, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 01, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 03, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 15, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 16, 2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 29, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - June 14, 2020, 07:59 PM