Neverwinter Forest please, let him be soft
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
tags for reference!

overall, the whole process went over without a hitch and without complications; of which atausiq couldn't have asked for a better joining meeting. he suspects that his worry about impressing a potential leader wasn't totally unwarranted but that neverwinter forest wasn't exactly what he thought of when he thought of a 'typical' pack. relief slowly ebbs away the tension that had begun to knot at the junction of his shoulders as he's both welcomed into the ranks and invited inside the borders. yeah, atausiq parrots and then offers a small curl of his lips into a smile, a wag of his tail following.

— and thanks. he doesn't promise to provide for the pack — in his world actions were always worth more than words — but it goes implied with the gratitude that lingers in his gaze.

from mal's prior words, atausiq had already begun to imagine that neverwinter forest was a collection of misfits; banded together by their desire to a fresh start. whether it was true or not, atausiq would come to learn certainly, but his new alpha's words of coming to him if any problems arise sort of solidifies atausiq's suspicions.

kratos, atausiq mirrors the name, noting how it falls from betwixt his lips a bit rough. a rough name for a rough character? atausiq wonders. do you think he'd be willing to teach me, then? atausiq questions. the last thing he wants it to become someone's obligation. to be fair, most warrior-types do not come across as happy-go-lucky. atausiq points out his observations of them to mal, his own lips curling in a teasing smile. when atausiq thought of a warrior, he thought of @Greyback. powerful. ethereal. intimidating. not traits that he'd naturally partner with 'happy-go-lucky'.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 09, 2020, 01:54 AM