Neverwinter Forest i know you made him
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
the early afternoon is partially cloudy — a nice reprieve from the on and off snows that still sprinkle the melting wilds around them in a stubborn attempt to retain its reign. even with the drifting clouds and sporadic bursts of sunlight that warm upon atausiq's back as he moves along neverwinter's borders; it's still chilly. his breath still rises from betwixt his lips in plumes of writhing steam.

the borders, he finds, are a welcoming distraction from the last time he was on these borders a few days ago. for the most part, the humiliation has burned off and his resolve is set aflame; birthed anew. he still isn't entirely sure what happened to him that day; that complete and utter shift of his personality into someone he hadn't recognized. that singular focus. out from under the direct influence of clover's season, the fog in atausiq's brain clears.

still, he can't forget how it made him feel; even if it largely remains a bizarre enigma to him. a shake of his head is given; followed by a soft tsh. as he presses forward upon the borders, nosing thru the thawing mosses before pausing to add his own scent to the mixture and repeating the process a few feet further.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
i know you made him - by Nanoq - March 12, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: i know you made him - by Simmik - March 19, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: i know you made him - by Nanoq - March 26, 2020, 05:58 AM
RE: i know you made him - by Simmik - March 30, 2020, 06:25 PM