Jade Fern Grove how quickly though, life can turn around
26 Posts
Ooc —
He wonders what’s got her so fixated—likely one of his features that screams dog and less wolf, something Valdemar’s gotten used to over the years, and known since day one that he’d attract more attention. He just grins, enjoying the spotlight for it doesn’t seem to be affecting her negatively. Some didn’t care for “mutts”.
Me, rude? Why, I’d never be, he teases with another wink—curiosity piqued though at the mention of her mother being in charge around here and seemingly not one to tolerate nonsense. Not many did, and leaders ought to be strict about that sorta thing in Valdie’s book.
Not here to make trouble that’s for sure, I just want a place to settle. My former pack roamed a lot, and much as I loved that life, I’m ready for somethin’ different now. Maybe find someone to start a family with, and beat up any who do have bad intentions. That sorta cushioned life, he rambles, and ends it with a chuckle.
‘Cept it doesn’t seem the little miss is much interested in his long-winded answer as it is his ears. She approaches, zeroing in on them, and at first he’s a little taken aback at her continued lack of personal space. But he takes it with ease, and even tilts so she could get a better look if she wanted.
Long time ago, my mama tried to make em look more wolf and less like hers. 
Messages In This Thread
how quickly though, life can turn around - by Valdemar - March 19, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: how quickly though, life can turn around - by Valdemar - March 23, 2020, 01:44 AM