Haunted Wood Welcome to my domain
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
@Cordelia to reply first, tagging @Hela to come in the thread afterward

The large blonde man and the foolish woman have finally made it to the Nightwalker's territory, the smell of this pack disgusted him for he had to share a home with them but that all will soon change. His lifeless expression carried him through the rest of the journey as his paw steps were smooth and his silver eyes glued onto one destination, the entrance through the camp. His golden tail swayed with no muscle movement as the two of them went throw the looming dead trees of the haunted wood. If the woman did feel fear coming through here, he wouldn't care, or he would relish it, relish the idea that someone was beneath him, beneath his grasp, under his control.

The golden titan made it to the border and stopped in his tracks to turn to the woman with a masked smile that he forced himself to put on, "we made it my dear," he purred. Ghidorah read her face but he was unable to read other people or feel compelling emotions but he did it to only see her reaction, "quite a sight, isn't it?" he chuckled as if he was being sarcastic, "you may leave your prey here, I will call my Alpha," he said alpha with a big of disgust in his voice, "and we will see about your ankle." Without waiting for her irrelevant reply, he swung his head up into a deep howl, a howl that made the crows cry and scatter. He craned his head down and looked at the forest to see if the brat would come with an unamused expression on his face.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my domain - by Ghidorah - March 20, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Cordelia - March 23, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Hela - March 24, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Ghidorah - March 25, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Cordelia - March 25, 2020, 03:17 PM