Haunted Wood Welcome to my domain
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Might have been a typo, but want to reiterate that Coredila has an injured front ankle/paw, not jaw.

Her guide continued on with his stern and focused expression upon his face. As they continued their journey into a rather eerie wood she looks to her companion for his reaction. It stayed consistent indicating to her that he felt no worry within the area and so she felt she should also feel at ease in this place. But despite that, the occasional sound in the distance or fluttering of an unexpected bird did catch her off guard now and again stealing her breath for momentary lapses. 

Still able to walk on her own, a small limp developed from her ankle, most likely due to the pain of a recent injury rather than any serious damage. But that was what they were here for. To make sure everything would be alright and that she could get some herbs to reduce the chances of infection. But she, and unknowingly her companion, both had different intentions for coming here.

It didn't appear to be the most welcoming of places and as he commented on its appearance she was happy to have a fish within her jaws, keeping her from accidentally making an intensive comment. He called for his leader and she gently placed the fish in front of her while waiting for them to arrive. She gave a nod to her companion but said nothing as she couldn't prevent her gaze from wondering to her surroundings.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my domain - by Ghidorah - March 20, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Cordelia - March 23, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Hela - March 24, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Ghidorah - March 25, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Cordelia - March 25, 2020, 03:17 PM