Haunted Wood Welcome to my domain
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Not long after his call went out a young dark and red-colored female came to "greet" them. Cordelia thought their appearance to be rather junior for a leader of a pack, but perhaps she was a patrol. The female's stern response followed by the titan's acknowledgment soon proved her thoughts wrong as this indeed was their leader. Though young her appearance and presence about her was anything nothing immature. When glanced at, Cordelia did her best to stay still her tail and present unimposing but felt no need to show direct submission. Their leaders focus soon turned to address her companion directly to which he remarked about the offering of a freshly caught fish, or so she thought.

Cordelia thought it a tad bit strange to address a piece of prey as a "pet" but connotation was the least of her concerns. She thought it best to hold her tongue and allow her guide to lead the conversation as he had done her recent journey. It had crossed her mind that he had not made her injury or possible need of attention apparent, but she knew that the welfare of his pack would come before her. Only after, she thought, would she be addressed.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my domain - by Ghidorah - March 20, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Cordelia - March 23, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Hela - March 24, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Ghidorah - March 25, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Welcome to my domain - by Cordelia - March 25, 2020, 03:17 PM