Blacktail Deer Plateau turning tables
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Cool, she rejoined, tail waving. If they needed hunters, at least she could contribute that way and do something. Kasatka was somewhat surprised to hear that this wolf wasn't a leader, if only because their presence was so... intimidating to her. Though Kitten was also easily intimidated, so there was that. Yes, please, she answered with a nod, to which Raleska did. As Raleska described the motley crew, Kitten considered. I like that you're close, she was close to her own previous pack... well, the one that counted in her heart anyway. Her family. And... well, surviving... isn't that just what we do? So, yes, it did sound up her alley; all this said with a smile, as she was glad to just hear that this pack was... well, what one should be. And that was why it was up her alley, of course. 

Ezrulie came then, less intimidating somehow... but not appearing as though she deserved any less respect for it. Though there was a sweetness to the other with their beauty, there was something more. Kitten found her head dipping further then; she was not at all an ambitious wolf, by any means... and there was something to be said about a leaders natural ability to somehow, in an unspoken way, demand respect. Kitten would gladly give it. The other spoke in a unique way, I be Ezrule. Kitten had half a mind to answer her exactly in kind, thinking maybe that might be the respectful thing to do in her own customs... but that felt wrong. Like adopting something she ought not to. I'm Kasatka, she introduced again, tail twitching lowly between her hocks. I was looking to see if you might have room for one more? she asked with ample interest. Now that she had been told about them, she felt she could fit in.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
turning tables - by Kasatka - March 23, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - March 26, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: turning tables - by Kasatka - March 26, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - March 30, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: turning tables - by Erzulie - March 30, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: turning tables - by Kasatka - April 08, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - April 12, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: turning tables - by Erzulie - April 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - May 02, 2020, 09:09 AM