Firefly Ravine struck by lightning while i light my tenth one
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Hey! Sorry I like to ask, but what’s the time of day/night? What’s the weather like as well? I like to be descriptive! <3

The devil of a wolf perks his ruined ears up at the sounds of rushing water. In the short distance he can see the striking gap the ground creates for the rushing, violent waves of water of the Firefly Ravine. He trots steadily towards it, heavy paws carrying him at a relatively fast speed. He squints his silver moon eyes as he apparently watches something off by the edge merely tipping over it seems. A brow raises. What was that? There’s only one way to find out.

He continues trotting over, eyes taking along the rushing river below him. A deadly die by falling and an even better way to drown. A small smile prickles his maw at the thought of falling off and drowning. That would definitely be unfortunate for whatever poor fool that happens to. Then his eyes catch something on just a slightly different level than he. A figure lying on a small cliff just off the edge of the crumbling cliff side that leads to potential doom.

He smirks devilishly. As he was saying–a pity to whoever falls but this one seems to have relatively good luck. Or perhaps bad since he has no idea as to how the thing will climb back up. His long teeth show menacingly. He’s never seen a wolf like this. He briefly thinks but then the lightbulb goes off. It’s a dog. Oh how he used to destroy dogs back in the fighting ring. His mind briefly remembers as he gazes down to the thing.

“Now, how’d you get yourself down there?” He calls down to the disoriented dog. His accent rick and thick, voice deep with that horrid smirk.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: struck by lightning while i light my tenth one - by Santiago Arcos - March 24, 2020, 09:04 PM