Wheeling Gull Isle there's nothing left for me to stay
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
they cross the sandbar, atausiq follows hua ...feeling like he leaves the boy upon the beach of the sea lion shores. stepping onto the beach of her isle, he feels like a young man in a suit still a little bit too big for him ...but knowing that he will grow into it, the expectations lain out on the table for him. he has no choice but to. he is a man of his word, of his father's word. yuélóng was his and he was theirs. a small part of him feels guilty for abandoning neverwinter forest as he had but also, not too guilty. he is assured they would survive without him and believes he will not be missed gravelly.

the feel of hua preening some of his fur comes as a surprise — he's not used to that kind of touch — but he does not draw away. fussing over his fur and it's sometimes unkempt state was her right now ...and he couldn't pretend that he didn't want to strut beneath the singular attention.

a pale woman approaches then at hua's summons, speaking to his siren bride in a language that atausiq does not understand. she introduces herself as ying, and because hua has filled him in prior, the mystery of her is quickly solved. atausiq, he replies and as the other empress' gaze settles upon him he adds, the groom.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
there's nothing left for me to stay - by Huā - March 26, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: there's nothing left for me to stay - by Ying - March 26, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: there's nothing left for me to stay - by Nanoq - March 26, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: there's nothing left for me to stay - by Huā - March 26, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: there's nothing left for me to stay - by Ying - March 26, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: there's nothing left for me to stay - by Nanoq - March 26, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: there's nothing left for me to stay - by Huā - March 26, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: there's nothing left for me to stay - by Ying - March 26, 2020, 03:51 PM