Whitefish River Some days are filled with wonder and adventure
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
we can wrap this up if you want

Emrik nodded with a smile, "Well we appreciate your help, a lot has happened in a short period of time. I'm glad you stuck around." He had a good feeling about this man, glad to have yet another capable packmate. "I've been here a little while. I was originally a visitor. Speedy, the pack medic, we grew up together. But in the end I decided to come back and stay." Emrik offered a little of his own story, reciprocating.

"Hunting? No! I'm mediocre at best." Emrik laughed at the thought, "No, I'm more of the scouting type. I've never been once to stay still for very long." Looking up to the sky, Emrik figured he should get back, before Speedy's realized he was gone. "Well Howl, unfortunately, my mate will be looking for me if I stay here to long. And I can tell you right now, she will not be happy if she catches me this far from the den." He was still recovering after all, and Speedy was exremely protective of her patience. Especially when that patient was him. "I best be off." Turning toward the den, "I'll see you around?"

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some days are filled with wonder and adventure - by Emrik - June 17, 2020, 12:15 AM