Duck Lake trust me when i tell you, you don't want that tooth 'n claw
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
He should be, in all honesty. If it weren’t for the princess and the windwalker, he ought to be lined across the border of Rothskel—nothing more than a skeleton eventually, a show of what happens when you cross the wrong people. The Empire has always been them.
It’s a bitter thing to relive constantly, but as simple as Zephyr’s words were, they are true. He isn’t where he was. He’s here now, and—
Loves him?
Implied by the whole mateship thing, yet in ways he never really thought about it; after all, love didn’t have to be mixed into the whole label, it’s rare it ever was in front of Kratos. He stares a bit dumbstruck, and the realization comes belatedly.
Where are you going. Rocking forth to catch up, he knows there’s no way that he can catch the silver if he puts his mind to it. Maybe if he makes a wrong turn, or by endurance alone. His voice is more desperate than he wanted it to be. Don’t regret it. Don’t run away. Come back.
Messages In This Thread
RE: trust me when i tell you, you don't want that tooth 'n claw - by Kratos - April 05, 2020, 04:53 AM