Whitefish River i spy
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl's constant presence around the boarders of the pack was in part to keep up with patrols but also to run into as many pack members as he could. He had settled well since joining but still felt there were key members of the pack he wanted to be more familiar with than simply knowing them by appearance and standing. Luckily for him, his course was set to intersect Evergreen, a member he had heard about before even joining the pack, but not yet had a chance to formally introduce himself to.

As he approached the male Howl noticed the similarities between the two. A similar coat coloration, size and build, though Evergreen was a bit... thicker than Howl. He was looking off into the distance and as Howl was about to greet him notices it as well.

The carcass of a deer some yards away mangled and separated in a way that didn't suggest the work of a wolf. Howl's mind instantly went to something larger like a mountain lion or bear, but further inspection would be needed to make that distinction. Perhaps Evergreen already knew. "You know whos work we are looking at?" he asked the male as he approached.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
i spy - by Evergreen - April 04, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: i spy - by Howl - April 10, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: i spy - by Evergreen - April 15, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: i spy - by Howl - April 21, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: i spy - by Evergreen - April 22, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: i spy - by Howl - May 15, 2020, 05:51 PM