[m] water that i crave
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Night had fallen quicker than Ragnar had anticipated, having taken a pause in his patrol to take a kill to his new slave, Nightshade whether the woman ate it or not Ragnar never lingered long enough to say. He didn't care either way beyond not wanting her to stare and hoping that if she did not accept his gift of food that she at least took from the caches. He would not have her go hungry while she was within the ranks of his pack. After he had dropped the kill off at her location he had headed back to finish up his sector of patrol, pausing along the invisible scent marker to refresh it before he altered his course and headed inland, towards the heart of the ancient forest of his pack, his goal not the Jarl den but instead the stretch of beach the Bay provided them with. He enjoyed watching the waves during the night, the ocean tide higher but someone more calming under the moonlight's sweet beams. With Thistle back in the den he was feeling that things were beginning to calm down for him, at least as far as his love life was concerned. Perhaps they weren't, but he was enjoying the consideration that they were, nevertheless.

He looked forward to Nerian's second heat season with great anticipation, hoping to have winter children, as Odinn had told him he would. Ragnar's trust and reverence for the All-Father was a force to be reckoned with, and he believed that the image of tiny versions of himself and his Priestess Wife playing in the snow alongside his older, adopted children would prove to be true. Odinn had not steered him wrong thus far; and come summer Thistle, too, would bear him children. The amount of space between each litter was planned out in Ragnar's mind though if mother nature decided to indulge him was a different matter entirely. Large paws carried him to the shore line, platinum fur illuminated in the moonlight, allowing the tide to crash against the sands of the beach and splash up against his long legs, spiking the shortened fur the waves found there. He had never feared the sea, instead drew great comfort from it. It reminded him of Odinn's Cove, and filled him with an ache of nostalgia that he was not sufficiently able to quench.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
[m] water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 23, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 29, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - September 04, 2014, 06:17 AM