Haunted Wood I can’t escape these thoughts in my broken mind
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He’s astounded at the story she tells. The female has definitely been through a lot and there’s no doubt in that. He supposes her trauma is more emotional rather than physical. Of course the physical was there though. 

Unlike him, she started off in a moderately tender environment he was never treated well. Ever since he was a pup he’d been thrown about cages, handled roughly by humans, and expected to kill. He never knew about the idea of family, or parents, or friends until he was a bit older. Santi supposed what you don’t know, won’t hurt you. So he had less mental damage than physical. 

Where she thought he would leave, he does the opposite. Rooting himself in place he continues to gaze down to her. Leaning down and taking a step closer, if allowed, he runs his blackened tongue along her cheek and over her eye. Soaking up her now dried tears and to provide comfort, something he knows everyone needs but don’t always get.

After a couple laps at the she-wolfs face he pulls back only a bit. “You did what you had to do.” Is what he gives her. “If she made the decision to kill you what are you to do but fight back?” 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can’t escape these thoughts in my broken mind - by Santiago Arcos - April 12, 2020, 06:01 AM