Whitebark Stream i love what i can’t see
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
For the time being, Chai was sticking close to home. She didn't know when her season would hit and she would rather not take any chances by wandering outside the safety of the pack. As much as she loved the freedom to roam and explore, there was plenty to keep her busy inside the borders. She gave the new mothers their space, mindful of their protectiveness towards their brood. She hadn't exactly known the precise location of @Kaori's den, as she had never actively sought it out.

It was by pure chance that the warm toned female happened by the densite, a fluffy spring rabbit held in her jaws, when little Toshi took a tumble with a squeal. Surprised, Chai jumped back instinctively, unsure if the dark dragnoess was coiled in her lair or lurking close by. She paused two body lengths away, one delicate paw upheld, glimmering blue eyes peering into the shadowy depths of the den. She was a softie for pups and her naturally caring instinct towards others kicked in, pulling at her heart strings. Though desperately wanting to heed them, to check on the boy, she stayed rooted to the spot, offering only a gentle chuff.

Messages In This Thread
i love what i can’t see - by Toshi - April 14, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Chai - April 14, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Minnow - April 14, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Kiyoshi - April 14, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Kaori - April 18, 2020, 10:01 PM