Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Chai had never really been the type to just come rushing forward so openly. But Reiko, she was an exception. Though their time spent with one another back in the days of Kaistleoki had been limited, she knew this woman. The two meshed, got along like life long friends. The stormy turmoil the brewed within her ex-pack mate was lost to her. For the time being. The russet girl was too caught up in drawing herself near, bumping her shoulder against the others gently. "Reiko! It's...it's been so long..."

Pulling back, tail still cutting slices through the air, she nodded, catching her breath. "Y-yeah, I am." She wet her lips and swallowed thickly. Best to start over. She had been through a lot since they had last met. Reiko might recognize the slightly faded scent of Whitebark Stream laced in her fur.  Curiously, she noticed no trace of Kaistleoki, but an entirely new smell altogether. "Well...a lot has happened since I last saw you. I...left Kaisteloki."

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Chai - April 16, 2020, 06:28 PM