Haunted Wood And When We Go Don't Blame Us
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Shit. Nix's training surged to the forefront of his mind. Emotion is weakness. This is why you don't get attached. He swallowed and looked down at the kid. Well...he had told Valour. Might as well fess up. 
"A long time ago there was a wolf who was...very special to me." He answered solemnly. "The pack we were in was a lot like this one...but evil. Terrible. Lead by a man named Nix. But Connor...he was different. He had a heart. And we became best friends. I would bring him prey because I was a better fighter, and hide him in my den so the other pups wouldn't force him out. And then...we became more than friends." He sighed, looking down sadly at his paws. Now came the ugly part. The story he had never told anyone. The story even Valour didn't know. "We coupled...for the first time. Clumbsy, just pup experiments. Learning to love. Nix...heard me tell him I loved him. He was furious. Said it was unnatural and I was a waste of training...a dissapointment. And then....He made us fight to the death. Neither of us wanted to do it. The last thing he said to me was he loved me, and knew I didn't mean it. And he forgave me." He blinked back more years, steeling himself against the tide of emotion and vulnerability. A shudder ran through his body and when he spoke again his voice was choked. "I made it quick and painless. A bite to the throat. He was dead before he hit the ground." 
Messages In This Thread
And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 17, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 17, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 17, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 18, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 18, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 18, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 18, 2020, 01:39 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 21, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 22, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 25, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 25, 2020, 09:30 AM