Bearclaw Valley Order from chaos
62 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Going to wrap this up so we can have a more current thread! :D Exit Galena.

Revui smelled of the places he spoke. Mountains and pine, with a healthy dose of Bearclaw intermingeled atop his own masculine scent. Soon he would carry Ursus singularly, as would she. The vagrant's perfumes from distant lands had already completely faded. Galena was now one of them, completely. 

Moonspear. She would remember that name. This one acted like most of the other men Galena had been raised around — uncomplicated. It was boring... especially the way Revui delivered his words in a flat, uninteresting tone. In many ways, he was like the great rock (The Sentinel) that watched over Ursus. That's funny, Galena thought to herself, he's like that big rock

He asked again of her origins. "I told you already, I'm from the North. Maybe you should take a break from sparring, Revui... I think your head is getting knocked around too much." She smiled coyly, hiding her impatience for this dull smalltalk. 

The rain started to fall harder. "Time for me to go," she said aloud, "I'll see you around, Sentinel. It's was nice meeting you." Before her coat could become soaked, Galena flitted away deeper into the forest, seeking shelter until the storm had passed.

Messages In This Thread
Order from chaos - by Galena - April 23, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Order from chaos - by Revui (Ghost) - April 24, 2020, 12:25 AM
RE: Order from chaos - by Galena - April 30, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Order from chaos - by Revui (Ghost) - May 02, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Order from chaos - by Galena - May 02, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Order from chaos - by Revui (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Order from chaos - by Galena - May 06, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Order from chaos - by Revui (Ghost) - May 20, 2020, 02:08 AM
RE: Order from chaos - by Galena - May 21, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: Order from chaos - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Order from chaos - by Galena - May 24, 2020, 04:54 PM