that was just a dream (J)
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#ff550b">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f4520e"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e84d10">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#db4913">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cf4416">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c34018">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b73b1b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ab371e">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e3220"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#922e23">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#862926">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7a2528">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e202b">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#611c2e">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#551730">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#491332">r</FONT><br /><FONT COLOR="#491332">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#561830">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#631d2d">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#70212a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d2628">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8a2b25">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#973022">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a5351f">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b2391c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bf3e19">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cc4316"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d94814">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e64c11">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3510e">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff550b">g</FONT></i></span></p>
9 Posts
Ooc —
It did not take long for a leader to respond to his howl, making some sort of record time, Hemingway was sure with her arrival. The leader that approached him was a woman, a dainty thing with a plushy ivory coat. Not a color of fur he was accustomed to seeing with any kind of regularity. The Innisfree family was extensive and dominated three territories in it's expanse and did not carry the genetics required to have such a snowy coloration. Violet eyes appraised her in a quick movement before he noted her tail, flagged high letting him know her position of power. It was curious to the Soothsayer — a female Alpha but assumed, with the ignorance of his own heritage, that there was a man that held more power than her. Bugloss Bend was a classic male gender dominated pack but he understood and reminded himself hastily that this pack was not Bugloss Bend and sticking to what he had always known stood to get him a swift kick in the arse. He was in no mood to keep searching for a potential home, though he would force himself too, if it became necessary.

She was sort and to business, something that Hem could appreciate. The typical spiel of fluffy nothingness tended to get dull. As a guardian he had heard and, shame faced to admit it, spoken it all. It was tedious and sometimes it was nice to keep it as short as possible without sacrificing the integrity of the pack by allowing a ill fit into the pack. “I am Hemingway but everyone calls me Hem for short,” The Kelpie told her with a soft smile tugging at the edges of his lips, loose and friendly without being overly so. “I am in search of a pack to join,” Of course he was. Majority of the time that was the only reason lone wolves found themselves at the borders unless they made to cause trouble.

“I was a warden of my previous pack and a Naturalist,” Whether she put any stock behind the ability to perdict the weather based upon the sky or not it was something that Hem did quite well. Hem was extremely familiar with stars, weather patterns and their affects on the seasons; it had required great patience on his part mixed with a bit of a natural talent for it but he was determined to master it, nevertheless.

Messages In This Thread
that was just a dream (J) - by Hemingway - August 19, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: that was just a dream (J) - by Bazi - August 19, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: that was just a dream (J) - by Hemingway - August 19, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: that was just a dream (J) - by Bazi - August 22, 2014, 06:25 AM
RE: that was just a dream (J) - by Hemingway - August 22, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: that was just a dream (J) - by Bazi - August 23, 2014, 05:53 AM