Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
123 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
mathieu might have continued their friendly disagreement, had he another point to make. instead, he shrugged and conceded to simmik's truth, deciding that her points were valid. he did have a way of keeping things to himself, often times without thinking.

still, he nodded to her offer and added: makes it easier to think of answers so i'm not rambling like usual. matty figured that his nervousness was worth joking about; how else would they move past it? 

really putting me on the spot here, he joked. did he even have a song prepared? mathieu tried recalling the melodies from his childhood and after several moments of thought, decided on which one to sing. 

the melody was slow to start, though he eventually found his rhythm. mathieu was surprised by his own ability to remember the words as well as he had. and when he'd finished (after singing only the first verse), he asked: did you like it?
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Mathieu - April 26, 2020, 12:31 AM