Kildeer Rest Traveling to new area
5 Posts
Ooc — Mopi
Her snark towards him was unwanted, but given her tone she is tired or more likely frusturated with him. 

"No It's the fact I don't want to sleep in an open field in a land we don't know, is why. I want to not have to be on high alert again when we sleep for the night,"

He knew she never cared, but they are in unknown terriotry and he would like to just get some food and a good nights rest before they find a place to really settle and she can grow. He did his best to shove his anger that was coming up at her for thinking he was treating her like some helpless wolf. He knew she could hunt but he knew they have been walking almost non-stop and she must be tired. Why couldn't she see he was trying to be nice? He knew it was stupid to ask her to do the lesser job, He should let her hunt on her own. Growling to himself and glared at her. 

"Also I know you're not helpless, but if it hurts you pride too much for me to be nice, go hunt on your own then. Just keep within howl distance. I will find my own food and try to find someplace for us to rest."

He knew it was bad to let his anger show but she was being a brat and he was tired. He flared his tail and walked off to find his own food.
Messages In This Thread
Traveling to new area - by Kindred - April 28, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - April 28, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Kindred - April 28, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - April 29, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - May 10, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Kindred - May 11, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - May 15, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Kindred - May 23, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - May 29, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Kindred - June 05, 2020, 03:02 PM