A New Beginning (Raven's Joining)
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
When Ragnar had given the command for the woman to leave he had expected her to leave and had seen with satisfaction the twitch of muscles that she had intended to leave. Until his lowest ranking subordinate ignored his command and gave the woman one of his own. Snarl ripped from between Ragnar's exposed teeth as his head whipped towards the boy, lips curling back to expose wickedly sharp canines, tail raising high over his head. He was in no smirking mood now. This boy presumed to not only defy but override Ragnar's command. He was nothing. He held no true rank within the Bay and certiantly no where near, nor would he ever be near any rank high enough to defy Ragnar. Not even his own Queen Wife truly held that power. The words the boy spoke to him in ancient Norse, suggestions as if Ragnar was the child here were heard but only proved to enrage the Jarl further. The exact thing the boy had just given her the riot act for he had done to Ragnar. Shut up, Ragnar interrupted him, finally, having enough of his words of 'meaning no disrespect' when if he had meant no disrespect he wouldn't have dared to do what he had done.

I don't know where you came from nor do I care but if you dared to disrespect your last Jarl as you just did me it is no wonder why you are no longer there, He would pay for it. Ragnar did not put up with disrespect; he did not give second chances for disrespect. If you think she can be so useful then you can go with her, Except it wasn't a suggestion. Ragnar meant it. I want both of you out of my territory now and if either of you come near these borders again you will not be leaving with your lives. Now get out of my home before I change my mind and kill you both now. You are banished from these lands, both of you. His words were spoken calmly, tail lashing viciously behind his haunches. Ragnar had every intention of giving his pack mates the kill on sight order and if they did not have the heart to do it, he would. Too many times had wolves trespassed and too many times had Ragnar taken captives. He didn't want another slave, he already had one, and he certainly didn't need some boy to tell him how to handle loners at his own borders. Odinn will disgrace you boy, Perhaps that was why Ragnar had always felt weary of him, beyond the almost bizarre similarities between the boy and his two sons.

Regardless, Ragnar was done with the pair of them, and if they defied him still then he would take them out of his borders by force and there would be blood shed and it would not be his own. They were lucky he didn't just kill them both now. Leave and never come back. Ragnar growled at them, snapping his teeth as he lunged after them, wanting them out of his territory and wanting them running with their tails tucked between their legs to the opposite side of the Teekon Wilds.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 20, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 20, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 20, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 21, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 22, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 22, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 22, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 23, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 23, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 23, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 24, 2014, 06:55 AM