Bitterroot Valley you hit me yesterday because i made you cry
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
All Welcome 

returned, back, home?

he ponders restlessly over the words, snout wrinkled in vivid concentration. odd that 'home' fit in so well there. he could announce 'i am back' or 'i am home' and no one would bat an eye at the difference. yet there is a yawning cavern of significant polarity writhing between the two. he felt more lost than home but he has returned. a huff of frustration is freed to roam the frigid air tickling at his lissom figure. what the hell was home???? he'd lived in a few places so as a result were they all home or did such territory promiscuity rob him of the right to refer to anywhere as home?

grumbling, he stalks aimlessly through the flatland rolling peacefully away from him. sage gaze focusing on the swaying heads of vibrant flowers as they spread determinedly across the valley, one big coruscating carpet. the harsh bite of recent weather has hindered their display but it is as if it makes them more animated; dancing with a burning ferocity to disguise any bald spots sneering out. licking at his lips, willowy limbs shift to drop his figure close to the ground as he inspects the deviant life before him. the intensity of such a solemn expression would lead you to believe that he must be inspecting something with a far greater presence than a mere plant but no, the look he offers to this speck of innocent beauty does not waver as a featherlight paw is lifted to carefully move it so that it can be seen from all angles.

Messages In This Thread
you hit me yesterday because i made you cry - by Reif - May 02, 2020, 02:09 PM