Bearclaw Valley some kind of soul come from within us
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
The woes of the mortal body did not mean much to the priest, who turned away the complaints of her dark counterpart without so much as a word. However, beside the mortal discomforts that she felt there was something else that was going on; an energy from her womb, a sign that there would be small ones brought onto this world. This meant that Thief needed more care right now, and though the priest felt that her counterpart could take excellent care of herself there were other matters that needed caring for. The occasional catch could be done by the Bear, but when it came to matters of the occult the priest did not trust others nearly as much as herself. Arrogant, perhaps, but experience taught her it was the truth.

The wounded hare struggled between her teeth as the priest carried it deeper into the tumbleview. She needed its beating heart and its warm blood for the ritual, so she could not kill it yet. The scent of blood filled her nostrils, making it hard to follow her nose. Luckily, all she needed to do was follow her other senses and locate the source of pending new life.

If you want it to stay read only, DM me and I can change this to make it read only too. I didn't see it was RO until after typing half of this post.
Messages In This Thread
some kind of soul come from within us - by Astara - May 03, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: some kind of soul come from within us - by Averna - May 03, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: some kind of soul come from within us - by Astara - June 05, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: some kind of soul come from within us - by Averna - June 10, 2020, 09:07 AM
RE: some kind of soul come from within us - by Astara - June 18, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: some kind of soul come from within us - by Averna - July 08, 2020, 08:07 AM
RE: some kind of soul come from within us - by Astara - July 14, 2020, 08:57 PM