Cerulean Cape there's an open wound placed upon my heart
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
The she-wolf turned to face her and Sugar thought, Uncanny. She looked so much like Fennec, though their eyes locked, which was not something that could happen with her friend. Sugar quickly dropped her gaze, not wanting to appear in any way confrontational, redirecting it toward the stranger's shoulder even as a smile tugged at her lips.

"Hello," she rejoined, "aye, I'm actually looking for someone." She paused, then instead of asking if this woman had seen any sign of her brother and his companion, she introduced herself. "I'm Sugar Glider, formerly of Firebirds and Triquetra, now a bit of a traveler." That sent a little thrill through her, even now. She had been such a homebody as a child, it was still strange to apprehend how much she'd changed since the day she'd left Sun Mote Copse.

How much everything had changed... Sugar's thoughts strayed to her late parents, her smile faltering a little. She caught herself and froze her facial muscles to preserve what was left of her smile, awaiting an introduction in return.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an open wound placed upon my heart - by Sugar Glider - May 14, 2020, 09:31 AM