Whitefish River 'Cause I need you here with me
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
At least Syrma was at her side. She didn't vocalise it as colourfully as Spica, perhaps, but to hear her echo Spica's very thoughts was enough to make her feel stronger. She might've just run off if it hadn't been for Syrma being there when everything blew up following her words -- Emrik talking to her like he had any kind of authority over her, mom bursting into tears and Acheron scolding her like usually because he thought he was sooo much better than her. All those dynamics that had amused and challenged Spica in the past so she could grow into a stronger person, everything that held their family together, it all felt like it was tearing at the seams now. And Spica couldn't handle all of these emotions flying around. She didn't know which one to even address first.

Before the bomb truly burst loose Spica spat at Emrik -- Shut up, you're not even my father! This is your fault! Perhaps it aided in Speedy's tears or perhaps they would've come anyway, Spica didn't know. What she did know was that she blamed the tears fully on Emrik. He was the one who got her pregnant, he was the one who was being unreasonable, he was the one who was just in the way around every corner! Gone were the days when she had actually enjoyed hanging out with Emrik, when she had tried to steal his food because there wasn't anything real to hunt. Now, she just saw someone who was taking her mother from her, step by step.

Acheron's words were met with a sharp -- That's not my fault, -- while she glowered at Emrik to prove her point. Emrik, Emrik, Emrik -- if he hadn't been there, then they would still be mom's number one. Was it because they were supposed to be dead? Was it because they were mistakes? Was that why she needed new, 'real' children with Emrik?

As Acheron and Emrik made a front around Speedy, Spica found herself instinctively staying close to Syrma, feeling the soft brush of her fur besides Spica's so that she knew she wasn't alone.

Spica's mind was just a haze when their mother spoke to her. Time seemed to slow down considerably and at the same time it just seemed to have completely exploded to a pace where Spica could barely even respond to what was happening or hear what her mother was saying because it all went so fast. She felt so much anger and so much pain and the more pain she felt the more anger she shoved in front of it because it just wasn't fair.

If you thought we'd be excited, why didn't you tell us before getting knocked up so we had a chance to decide ourselves whether to be excited or not? Spica said, the words spat with an angry frown still on her face. She felt like crying as well, but she bit back the tears because not only did she not want Emrik and Acheron to see that she was feeling weak, she wasn't ready to admit just how much this hurt to herself, either.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I need you here with me - by Speedy - May 11, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Acheron - May 11, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Spica - May 15, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Syrma - May 17, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Emrik - May 24, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Acheron - May 31, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Spica - June 04, 2020, 06:49 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Syrma - June 06, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Emrik - June 12, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Speedy - June 12, 2020, 10:19 PM