Whitefish River 'Cause I need you here with me
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Watching this unfold made it clear to her. Spica was at her side, and she stayed steadfastly there as first Emrik moved to scold them, like their very fair doubts were meant to be disrespect. He earned a glowering glare for that one with an exaggerated eye-roll to show she didn't buy it, and soon she realized their mother's tears with a gasp of disbelief. As Acheron moved to her side like the little butt-kisser he was with his remarks, the scene that was becoming of this made it all too obvious to her how it was... and it didn't feel good.

Spica rebuked them, and against Acheron she could at least fling her own words back. She didn't feel bad about making her cry, not when her own emotions stung too--made worse by how this was escalating, fingers pointing at the twins as wrong because they just didn't roll over and accept the news merrily now of all times; that made it worse, really, and made her defensive. The expectation to just suddenly be happy about this without any prefacing or preparation--even after their recent reveal of parentage with baggage included--smarted badly.

So what!! It's really all her own fault anyway--maybe she should think about it when her actions have consequences!!! she barked at her brother, gold eyes angry and big, remorseless, as she kept glued to her sister. Without the pillar of her, she might not have the gusto for the next hateful snipe she had ready: Why do we just have to suddenly accept it out of nowhere and suck it up and be excited just because Mom thought we should be?! she fumed. And after what we just found out about that was hidden from us, anyway! THAT'S ridiculous to me, she snapped, bringing up that other festering wound she had been stewing over since they had found out, her anger prickling up her furs in a show that wasn't all that herself--but it came out to be here and now quite earnestly.

Hotly she looked back to the adults, ready to be reprimanded and have to shut that down too, but she was tired of it all--not at all interested in hearing any of it when they were just going to disappoint her or twist it up to make her and Spica wrong, she felt.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I need you here with me - by Speedy - May 11, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Acheron - May 11, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Spica - May 15, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Syrma - May 17, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Emrik - May 24, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Acheron - May 31, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Spica - June 04, 2020, 06:49 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Syrma - June 06, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Emrik - June 12, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: 'Cause I need you here with me - by Speedy - June 12, 2020, 10:19 PM