Hushed Willows silver sparkles just as brightly as gold
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
He could not see the fluttering of her heart, the quick beats of her imaginary wings. Could he nose the heat the rushed to her cheeks, the burning in her ears? What really was this feeling, what was this excitement to see his face, to see those ruby eyes trained on her? Ah but what did he mean they weren't, this confused the young fairy and it showed. Was he talking about others, other women? She hoped not, for some reason this bugged her. What was this, this jealousy that another might have caught his attention? She did not like it, not one bit!

She shook her head as she blurted out something that bubbled up without thought "I missed you." her ears burned hotter and she pinned them trying to put out the flames, did she just say that? "I.. I don't like when you leave for long trips.. I-I get.. ah.. lonely.." what was she saying, what was going on? Could she make her mouth stop, lock it up and throw away the key!
Messages In This Thread
silver sparkles just as brightly as gold - by Deidra - May 13, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: silver sparkles just as brightly as gold - by Deidra - June 27, 2020, 04:05 PM