Sheepeater Cliff i keep diggin' myself down deeper
29 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Afternoon, rain clouds overhead, 5°C. Tag for @Akavir

The cliff face which towered before him reminded Maksim of home. The dark slate rock, the long shadow which loomed before it, and the jagged peaks of the mountain range which he could glimpse behind it, were familiar sights to him. Except this rock face did not belong to Frostfell Bluff, and the musky odour of his family's pack was not present here. Instead the land smelt new and foreign to the male, still yet to be explored. 

Maksim approached the foot of the cliff face with interest, curious to see what treasures lay in its rubble. The skeletal remains of big horn sheep lay partially exposed in their shallow grave of rocks and boulders, an enticing sight for the young male. He clambered across the rubble to tug at a skull which still had some of the skin clinging onto it, and pulled it free with one hard yank. Carrying his prize to a flatter area of rubble, he placed it on the ground to admire it for a moment, sniffling and licking at the few scraps of flesh which still remained on it.
Messages In This Thread
i keep diggin' myself down deeper - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: i keep diggin' myself down deeper - by Akavir - May 17, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: i keep diggin' myself down deeper - by Maksim - May 18, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: i keep diggin' myself down deeper - by Akavir - June 16, 2020, 10:22 AM