Hoshor Plains he's got hungry eyes
29 Posts
Ooc —
Maksim scoffed, rolling his shoulders back dimissively. "The ravens have had their fill no doubt." He added, flashing a light-hearted grimace to the male. "Strange. I've not seen another with markings like you before, if I'm honest." Maksim pondered, turning his head to eye the spotted grey male thoroughly up and down. 

Alejandro's offer to catch him a fish was well accepted. "I'd appreciate that. I'm more used to taking down larger prey, though nothing that large." He jested, pointing his muzzle back across the prairie to the large bison herd. 

The tundra male offered a polite dip of his head and a smile towards his new acquaintance, and contiued to lead him through the tall grass towards the river. "On my own. I don't plan on joining a pack just yet, thought I'd scope out the area first, see what this place has to offer." Besides, Maksim had only recently unshackled himself from his family's pack. He wasn't willing to give up his freedom just yet, no matter how sparse the meals available were. "And yourself?" Maksim threw the question back to Alejandro, just as the sound and sight of the river came into view.
Messages In This Thread
he's got hungry eyes - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Alexandre - May 15, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Alexandre - May 15, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Alexandre - May 15, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Maksim - May 16, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Alexandre - May 19, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Maksim - May 19, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Alexandre - May 23, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: he's got hungry eyes - by Maksim - May 23, 2020, 09:09 AM