Sleepy Fox Hollow As fast as you can be, you'll never catch me
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
@Joaquin

Lokie had spent the night in the muddy grounds of Fishblight Mire. The fish were plentiful, and he had needed to stock up his belly on food. He had tried to wash the mud off as best he could, but little dry patches still covered his back. There hadn't been anywhere he could roll that he wouldn't have just gotten more mud on him, so he didn't even bother. He figured he would find another lake at some point along his travels.

He had traversed a mountain, and now stood at the eastern edge of a valley. He hadn't really been thinking about hunting, but the small hare that perked up in the grasses was just too tantalizing to pass up. He could stuff his stomach some more. After all, who knew when his next meal would be. His ears flattened and his body lowered as he took a few steps forward when the hare dipped it's head to feed. Paused when it came back up. Repeat. He felt he was within distance, and when the hare dipped it's head again, he bolted towards it. It of course, bolted, too, and ran in a zig-zag fashion. Lokie was lean, and matched it turn for turn. Suddenly, it disappeared under ground, and Lokie slid to a stop at the entrance of the hole, his muzzle automatically going after the hare. It was long gone, however. Still, he scratched at the ground in a half-hearted attempt to dig the lost meal out. His efforts would be futile, and after a few moments, he stopped and laid down, his sides heaving with exertion.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread
As fast as you can be, you'll never catch me - by Lokie - May 16, 2020, 01:37 PM