Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Even though the prize had departed from them, and now seemed to be wholly out of the kidnapper's reach, he still seemed intent on fighting them. Moorhen felt a flutter of unease in her chest as the battle continued, her companion now caught in the wicked jaws of the beast. The idea that she could turn and run and get away with only a torn ear appealed to her very much, but her morals and her stubborn nature prevented her from making that decision.

She was in constant motion, as she was rarely still in a fight, or even when she was near a fight. The male was trying to keep a yellow eye on her, but she did her best to confuse him before aiming at his unguarded rear-end. Her hope was to injure his flanks as best she could — hopefully, he would not continue to focus on Aiolos when she was trying to tear his entrails out of his asshole.

But whether or not she got a good bite, Moorhen was quick to retreat again before measuring up her next bite, and doing her best to avoid Donovan's teeth as well. Her aim was to get the larger male off her new friend, and then, hopefully, they could both make a run for it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Moor - June 10, 2020, 03:43 AM