Stone Circle Branches were sewn by the color of green
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She wasn't surprised to hear the sound he made. She shouldn't have expected him- as both a male and a stranger- to be open to talking to her about something like nightmares. But he did respond, which was more than what she'd bargained for, and his words did nothing to ease her suspicion about the place. She frowned when she learned that the pack had a penchant for taking in wolves with shady pasts, and turned to look at Siarut when he confessed that he felt haunted, even during the daytime. She wanted to ask him more- but she wasn't so sure she trusted him enough to have him be her confidant. He could, after all, simply be checking in on her- as per Valette or Greyback's request- to see where her loyalties were. 

So she decided that perhaps speaking about something like nightmares wasn't the best thing as it might lead him to believe she was vulnerable. She wanted to change the subject but she caught the glint of his eyes and for a moment, he ensnared her gaze. Was he daring her to ask him more? Or was he...Actually being open? She was quiet for a moment. Maybe she was being too paranoid altogether- and shouldn't have let her thoughts run as much as they had. She pursed her lips together. "I'm sorry," She said, quietly, and looked away. "We don't need to talk about it," She said, softly. "I'm Oryx...And I am sorry, for...Whatever you've been through," She said. She wanted to seem empathetic- but was likely still too guarded to be able to extend any real amount of kinship to the stranger.
Messages In This Thread
Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - May 23, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - May 24, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - June 30, 2020, 12:52 PM