Honeyed Pasture I'll be home and I'll be free
61 Posts
Ooc — Keg

It had been almost 9 months since he had left the wilds. Following his sister's order, Sadiq had returned to the frigid tundra keeping a wary eye on their sister. He was thin and ragged, even in the sun and abundance of spring the arctic was never forgiving. It had been a difficult time for the man, but he made no complaint. Finding his time there, alone, as a sort of penance for what happened last year. For the deaths that he could have prevented, had he only been a little bit stronger.

Having learned of Shila's latest litter, Sadiq decided it was time to return to Takiyok. Give her the dreadful news, and taking some time to recuperate. He was in desperate need of a solid meal, and a good rest. His frame was littered with more scars that he had left with, a prominent scar now running along his cheek and down his muzzle.

As he ventured further and further into the Wilds, Sadiq was surprised by some of the carnage. Their had obviously been a great disaster here. The thudding of his heart the only indication that he was remotely worried. Was Takiyok ok? Had she found her children before whatever had REKT the landscape?
Messages In This Thread
I'll be home and I'll be free - by Sadiq - May 24, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: I'll be home and I'll be free - by Simmik - May 24, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: I'll be home and I'll be free - by Sadiq - May 24, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: I'll be home and I'll be free - by Simmik - May 25, 2020, 12:47 AM